We are currently out of stock and won’t have any hams for sale until after the New Year. This year has been amazing. We doubled our sales and it still wasn’t enough. Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to serving you again very soon.
Virginia Gourmet Petite Country Ham is no ordinary supermarket ham. It is an Artisan quality, dry cured ham the way the Colonists did at the time our Country was founded because they needed a way to preserve meat before refrigeration.
You will find this ham is different from your regular supermarket hams.
There are many varieties of cured ham. Country cured hams are typically very salty. Country cured ham involves a method of dry curing which is a part of the southern tradition of preserving meat. This ham is not injected with water, so you get more ham for your money!
Your Virginia Gourmet Petite Country Ham requires no further cooking or effort on your part (soaking is not recommended) so you can immediately enjoy it.
To thoroughly enjoy your fully cooked ham; simply remove it from the wrapping, slice thin and eat.
We recommend you slice your ham paper-thin or shave thinly. Place the ham on a biscuit and enjoy it with a little honey, chutney, apple butter or mustard. You may also use the ham to flavor omelets, salads, pastas, soups, etc. Gently heating your ham is an option, but is not necessary.
The perfect ham for gifting and entertaining. Use on your holiday buffet!
- Virginia’s Finest Country Ham. One of the best hams you will ever taste. Compare to Smithfield or Edwards brands. Great Every Day Ham & Wonderful Gift for All Occasions!
- Ready to slice & eat – no soaking and no cooking necessary
- Boneless, already cooked, Ready to Serve. Ships Well, Shelf -life 10 days non-refrigerated, 8+ Weeks Refrigerated, 6+ months Frozen
- Great alone or with cheese, on sandwiches, in soups, salads, pastas, omelettes, and potatoes.
- Perfect Easter, Christmas,Thanksgiving & Entertaining Ham